Wednesday 1 May 2013

1/365

1/365 by Mihai Boangher
1/365, a photo by Mihai Boangher on Flickr.
This is the start of my 365 days journey in photography along with my Fuji X-E1.

The idea is simple - one photo a day for a full year, not so sure of how simple will be to get through the whole year but …only time will tell…
 

I had this in mind for 2 years now, but I always found a reason for not starting it and what really motivated me was Luca’s Rossini sony nex 7 project from last year ( you can find it here http://www.lucarossini.it/category/366nex/ ) which I would like to thank for the great content that he provided and is providing in his current project!
 

Why Fuji X-E1? Well let’s put it this way - it’s a sexy camera with personality, once you shoot with it you are hooked like a junkie on drugs. I will talk more about the camera, about the ups and downs throughout the project.
 

See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment