Saturday 18 May 2013

18/365 - In your face!

18/365 - In your face! by Mihai Boangher
18/365 - In your face!, a photo by Mihai Boangher on Flickr.
Today was another beautiful day in Bucharest.
I went to the first skate-park build in Bucharest in order to get some nice pictures.
I used to come here very often when I was a teenager. It looked different and it was used different as there were no bikes only rollerblades back then. When I look at them I realize the difference of generation – we didn’t had internet- heck, most of us didn’t had pc’s back then, the information was limited on every domain to books and learning from others - now if you want to learn something you just look it up on your phone :)). But this comes with a price, like everything on this world, more kids don’t want to go out and when they do they are not socializing - they are on facebook or playing online games… this can’t be healthy at all – so I salute the ones that are doing sports and playing outside!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment