Monday 6 May 2013

6/365

6/365 by Mihai Boangher
6/365, a photo by Mihai Boangher on Flickr.
I am back in Bucharest and tomorrow I will start working again after a short Easter holiday. This will be another challenge in my project as the time for photography will be very limited. I have a lot of stuff in my head regarding photo and I started to write them down digitally using Evernote. This is a great tool for remembering if you are not used to carry around a pen and paper but you have your phone.
In the picture of today I present to you the tool that captured most of my childhood. This was my father’s camera and I think that it hasn’t been used since 2002. I personally haven’t used film cameras since I was 14 but this camera feels like home, it smells like my childhood. I have great memories with my family and this camera. I need to find a shop to do a full inspection, clean and repair it if necessary and buy some film rolls as I have a small film portraits project in mind.
See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment