Tuesday 7 May 2013

7/365 - Wingardium Leviosa

7/365 by Mihai Boangher
7/365, a photo by Mihai Boangher on Flickr.
Since the beginning of this project I feel like a magician that needs to pull a rabbit from the hat …daily!
After the first day at work I was beat and with no impulse to go outside, I guess the unnatural heat for this month contributed too… I will start to search for “models” as I have a few ideas from the fashion world! Stay tuned as more will follow!
Usually on Tuesday I am at photography school but now we have a few days off… next week I will have even less time for the daily photo and I need to get my schedule in the right place as I am packed and I need to squeeze enough time to produce a good photo, but let’s get there first :)
Until then - See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment