Saturday 6 July 2013

67/365 - Slightly out of focus

Today's photo is like me ...slightly out of focus. I need to pull my s... together and focus because I have a ton of stuff to do. I have migrated from a slow paced life to one that I have no idea how to manage... I am in a constant change of tasks and to do list for work and home and the sad thing is that I don't finish them....
Even this project is not going where I wanted due to the small time that I have for it. And I feel the need to talk a little about the camera and slow focusing issues. It can't focus if the light is dim... this means that night shots are out of the question...even evening, so you can't do anything after 9 PM outside. I find this a huge problem for an expensive camera like this... it hunts for focusing and it hunts a little more and when you thought it locked focus you end up at home with nice out of focus images

No comments:

Post a Comment